ATLANTA, GA — A major marketing and business conference aims to connect movers and shakers with the next generation of innovators, leaders and influential brands across a spectrum of disciplines in Atlanta in August, Patch has learned. The Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE – pronounced “moe-bee”)Symposium 2017 will be held in Atlanta August 17-20.
Started by Yvette Moyo, MOBE co-founder and president, is putting on the event, which include workshops, mixers and panels by marketing, sports, business and entertainment industry experts.
Symposium speakers will include these prominent national personalities:
James Bronner, SVP Trade Show & Operations/Part Owner Bronner Bros.
* Tirrell D. Whittley, Principal and CEO of Liquid Soul Media
* Patrick Esser, President Of Cox Communications
* Detavio Samuels, President of iONE Digital & One Solution
* Kevin Merida, ESPN Senior VP and Editor In Chief, Theundefeated.com
* Wendell Haskins, Director of Sports & Entertainment PGA
* Rev. Dr. Otis Moss, III, Social Justice Activist; Pastor, Trinity United Church of Christ and Senior Pastor, Trinity United Church Of Christ
* Patricia Shields, Partner of Black Dot LLC
* Shante Bacon, Founder & CEO of 135th Street Agency
* Nzinga Shaw, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta Hawks
* Jamie Dukes, Host, NFL Networks
Events on tap include the MOBE Golf Outing on Thursday August 17, followed by a kickoff reception and “Night on the Town” patronizing some of Atlanta’s leading venues owned and/or managed by people of African-Americans.