PROMINENT ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING CONFERENCE, MOBE, TO BRING THE WHO’S WHO IN BUSINESS, SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT TO ATLANTA AUGUST 17-20, 2017
- Press Mentions
- 0 Comments
(ATLANTA, GA) June 1, 2017: Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE – pronounced “moe-bee”), a leading advanced marketing symposium and strategic entertainment alliance, is proud to present MOBE Symposium 2017! Under the leadership of MOBE Co-Founder, & President, Yvette Moyo, and 2017 Chairman, Curtis Symonds, the annual conference will be held on August 17-20 at The OMNI ATLANTA @ CNN CENTER 100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303 and will proudly connect the next generation of leaders, innovators, creators with the most influential brands and companies in the world.
MOBE kicks off the weekend Friday, August 18 and Saturday, August 19 with two full days of carefully curated conferences, meetings, mixers, panels presented by marketing, sports, business and entertainment industry experts.
- The Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE) Conference relaunches in Atlanta
- MOBE Makes A Triumphant Return! Relaunches in Atlanta!
- Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE) Symposium is Back
- 2017 MOBE Annual Symposium in Atlanta
- Must-Attend Summer Conferences for Business Professionals, Techies and Entrepreneurs!