JOIN US FOR MOBE MONDAYS!
MOBE Mondays is a new virtual series covering topics that keep us connected, help us discover and learn from each other. Each Monday, MOBE has special guest hosts and/or panelists who will cover topics that matter most to the Black business community. Join us for thought-provoking conversations with Business and Entertainment Influencers from the comfort and safety of your home. Each Monday, 7 pm ET, 6 pm CT, 4 pm PT.
REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING HERE:
August 3: WOMEN REDEFINING LEADERSHIP
Women Redefining Leadership is an important, “don’t miss” discussion on #MOBEMondays on August 3rd. Our panel will highlight the impact and experiences of foreign-born blacks in corporate America and how organizations can foster an inclusive workplace that promotes and enables their success.
Moderated by Sandra Appiah, Co-Founder and President of PanaGenius Inc, our speakers are Chinwe Esimai, Managing Director, and Chief Anti-Bribery Officer at Citigroup and Alice Agyemang-Badu, Senior Advisor at New York Life Insurance.
Register at bit.ly/2LIQMGy and you will be added to the #MOBESymposium directory of #BlackProfessionals and #entrepreneurs in #marketing, entertainment, #music, #sports, #TV and #film. #mobesymposium #blackowned #panagenius #womenwholead #blackwomenleaders #BlackWomenInCorporateAmerica
UPCOMING MOBE MONDAYS
August 10: “Activism Through The Arts”
August 17: “African Americans Changing the Game in Technology”
August 24: “Journey to the Entrepreneurial Life”
August 31: “The Marketing of Miles Davis”
“MOBE, Conversations and Case Studies You Don’t Hear Anywhere Else” #OnlyatMOBE
STAY SAFE! STAY HEALTHY!
FOR THE LATEST COVID-19 UPDATES, PLEASE VISIT: CDC.GOV
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, MOBE decided to postpone our 2020 Symposium weeks before other events began canceling and states went into enforcing #StayAtHome measures.
We believe people are the most important resource we have in life, in business, in society, in our culture and in our families. And while it is important to network and we look forward to connecting and learning from each other, it is more important for us to be well, safe and healthy, so we can get through this and create opportunities for the future. We applaud and appreciate all of the selfless Heroes on the frontlines doing their best to keep us safe, fed and to save lives.
Follow us on Social Media for updates and news. @MOBESymposium
Be safe, be healthy and we look forward to reconnecting soon!
CHECK OUT THESE #MOBEMOMENTS
[ OUR CULTURE INFLUENCES THE WORLD. #MOBE2021 ]
MOBE is MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES in BUSINESS & ENTERTAINMENT
CONNECTING BRANDS + PRODUCERS TO THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS AND CONSUMER MARKETPLACE
WHAT IS MOBE?
MOBE (Pronounced “moe-bee”) Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment, where Marketing, Technology, Sports,and Entertainment professionals converge with early-stage/growing businesses, business professionals and corporations. The MOBE Mission: To facilitate discussion, instruction and business building relationships.
Since 1992, the MOBE Symposium has delivered business building, education and mentoring resources for African-American professionals; sports, entertainment, and other entrepreneurs. MOBE facilitates deals between these companies and large corporations to grow their businesses.
The brand remains strong, as it delivered on an intention most conferences don’t: To build business!!! MOBE has a proven track record for presenting strategic alliances and professional development.
- Our registrants directly influenced the spending power and impacted a vastly larger urban consumer base.
- More than $187 million in business was generated to African-American companies as a direct result of associations conceived at MOBE symposiums.
- MOBE is where content producers, talent agents, and others seek out the partnerships that will propel them to the next level.
- MOBE is the convergence of brands, agencies, media companies, producers and entrepreneurs.
[ SEEN AT MOBE ]
Click the images for better viewing.
MOBE is proud to have partnered with numerous leaders and innovators in the Business and Entertainment fields! Add your name to the list of hundreds of successful MOBE Alumni.
- John Legend, Grammy Award Winning Music Artist
- Daymond John, Business Man; Star of ABC’s Shark Tank
- Bernard Bronner, President and CEO of Bronner Bros.
- Keith Clinkscales – Former VP ESPN, Former President of Revolt
- Nina Henderson – Former President & COO, BET Pictures
- B. Keith Fulton – Former President, Verizon, Founder, Soulidifly Productions
- Sheryl Lee Ralph – Actress, DIVA Foundation
- Reginald & Warrington Hudlin – Directors and Film Makers
- Malik Yoba – Actor
- Brandy – R&B Singer and Actress
- Kenya Moore – Former Miss USA and Actress
- Collette V. Smith, 1st Female Coach, NY Jets
- Alfred A. Edmond Jr., SVP / Executive Editor-at-Large, Black Enterprise
- Craig King, Award Winning Music Producer, Founder, Rap Plug
- Kenneth Gifford, Director, Newark Office of Film & Television
- Melissa Harville-Lebron, 1st African American Female NASCAR Owner
- Louis Carr, President, Media Sales, BET & Author “Dirty Little Secrets”
[ #MOBE2021: WASHINGTON,DC ]
Join leading marketing, technology, sports and entertainment professionals, business builders and entrepreneurs for an immersive one-day symposium providing insight and networking opportunities.
REGISTRATION FOR #MOBE2021 COMING THIS FALL !
Registration & Breakfast
Pick-Up your Registration Credentials. Please have a valid ID to obtain your registration materials.
Welcome & Opening Keynote
Welcome from MOBE Co-Founder Yvette Moyo, MOBE Chairman, Curtis Symonds and Opening remarks by Key Executives and Sponsors.
Women in Tech
Each year MOBE invites a distinguished guest to share their story, teach us lessons, inspire and motivate. This year's very special guest is one you do not want to miss.
Case Study - The Kap Effect
Diversity & Inclusion