MOBE is MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES in BUSINESS & ENTERTAINMENT.
CONNECTING BRANDS + PRODUCERS TO THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS AND CONSUMER MARKETPLACE
“MOBE, Conversations and Case Studies You Don’t Hear Anywhere Else” #OnlyatMOBE
WHAT IS MOBE?
MOBE (Pronounced “moe-bee”) Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment, where Marketing, Technology, Sports,and Entertainment professionals converge with early-stage/growing businesses, business professionals and corporations. The MOBE Mission: To facilitate discussion, instruction and business building relationships.
Since 1992, the MOBE Symposium has delivered business building, education and mentoring resources for African-American professionals; sports, entertainment, and other entrepreneurs. MOBE facilitates deals between these companies and large corporations to grow their businesses.
The brand remains strong, as it delivered on an intention most conferences don’t: To build business!!! MOBE has a proven track record for presenting strategic alliances and professional development.
- Our registrants directly influenced the spending power and impacted a vastly larger urban consumer base.
- More than $187 million in business was generated to African-American companies as a direct result of associations conceived at MOBE symposiums.
- MOBE is where content producers, talent agents, and others seek out the partnerships that will propel them to the next level.
- MOBE is the convergence of brands, agencies, media companies, producers and entrepreneurs.
[ SEEN AT MOBE ]
Click the images for better viewing.
MOBE is proud to have partnered with numerous leaders and innovators in the Business and Entertainment fields! Add your name to the list of hundreds of successful MOBE Alumni.
- John Legend, Grammy Award Winning Music Artist
- Daymond John, Business Man; Star of ABC’s Shark Tank
- Bernard Bronner, President and CEO of Bronner Bros.
- Keith Clinkscales – Former VP ESPN, Former President of Revolt
- Nina Henderson – Former President & COO, BET Pictures
- B. Keith Fulton – Former President, Verizon, Founder, Soulidifly Productions
- Sheryl Lee Ralph – Actress, DIVA Foundation
- Reginald & Warrington Hudlin – Directors and Film Makers
- Malik Yoba – Actor
- Brandy – R&B Singer and Actress
- Kenya Moore – Former Miss USA and Actress
- Collette V. Smith, 1st Female Coach, NY Jets
- Alfred A. Edmond Jr., SVP / Executive Editor-at-Large, Black Enterprise
- Craig King, Award Winning Music Producer, Founder, Rap Plug
- Kenneth Gifford, Director, Newark Office of Film & Television
- Melissa Harville-Lebron, 1st African American Female NASCAR Owner
- Louis Carr, President, Media Sales, BET & Author “Dirty Little Secrets”
[ REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ]
The 2019 Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE) symposium will be held Friday, April 26, 2019 at the Kiyo Sakaguchi Hall in the Prudential Tower in Newark, NJ. An opening reception is being confirmed on Thursday, April 25th. The event is sponsored by Prudential and co-sponsored by P&G and iOne Digital.
Join leading marketing, technology, sports and entertainment professionals, business builders and entrepreneurs for an immersive one-day symposium providing insight and networking opportunities.
Registration includes all panels and keynote addresses, the opening reception, breakfast, Awards luncheon, and the post-networking reception.
(does not include Eventnoire processing fee)
EARLY BIRD – $99 UNTIL MARCH 31
REGULAR – $149 on APRIL 1
STUDENT – $25 (WITH VALID STUDENT ID)
VISIT: https://eventnoire.com/mobe-symposium-2019 TO REGISTER
If you’re coming in from out of town, we have a special rate at the Tryp Hotel located just one block from the Prudential Tower. You must call the hotel and speak to reservations to get this rate.
Tryp by Wyndham
24 East Park Street
Newark, NJ 07102
The rate is $139 until April 17, 2019
The Block Code is: 042419MOB
Registration & Breakfast
Pick-Up your Registration Credentials. Please have a valid ID to obtain your registration materials.
Welcome & Opening Keynote
Welcome from MOBE Co-Founder Yvette Moyo, MOBE Chairman, Curtis Symonds and Opening remarks by Key Executives and Sponsors, Prudential and P&G, and Keynote from a special guest.
Social Justice: Our Activism Is Essential
Our World, Our Brand: Global Business Opportunities in the Motherland (and Other Lands)
Moderator: Lyneir Richardson Confirmed Panelists: Vivian Scott Chew, TimeZone International Get ready to leverage your relationships and experience to do profitable deals in other countries. This robust panel discussion will illuminate implementable strategies for making connections, laying the groundwork and generating revenue from international business opportunities.
Our Game Ups Your Game: Sports Meets Technology
Moderator - Clayton Banks Panelists - Carl Francis-EVP of Community Relationship with the NFLPA , Karrington Symonds-Director of Programming for Monumental Digital Sports Channel
Michele Thornton Ghee, EVP Business Development, Endeavor Global Marketing
Women: Our Power Drives The Future
Moderator - Dorinda Walker A dynamic group of women will discuss the power of having black professionals leading the charge, our impact and what they foresee for their respective industries in the future.
Music, TV & Film: Our Voices, Our Stories Matter
MOBE Co-Founder, Yvette Moyo
[ MOBE 2019 SPEAKERS ]