MOBE 2019: APRIL 25-26
“OUR MONEY MATTERS”
CONNECTING BRANDS + PRODUCERS TO THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS AND CONSUMER MARKETPLACE
“MOBE, Conversations and Case Studies You Don’t Hear Anywhere Else” #OnlyatMOBE
2019 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN CLICK HERE!
The 2019 Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE) symposium will be held Friday, April 26, 2019 at the Kiyo Sakaguchi Hall in the Prudential Tower in Newark, NJ. An opening reception is being confirmed on Thursday, April 25th. The event is sponsored by Prudential and co-sponsored by P&G, AARP, and iOne Digital. Join leading marketing, technology, sports and entertainment professionals, business builders and entrepreneurs for an immersive one-day symposium providing insight and networking opportunities.
Registration includes all panels and keynote addresses, the opening reception, breakfast, Awards luncheon and the post-networking reception. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
WHAT IS MOBE?
MOBE (Pronounced “moe-bee”) is where Marketing, Technology, Sports & Entertainment professionals converge with early-stage/growing businesses, business professionals and corporations.
- Since 1992, the MOBE series delivered a business building, education and mentoring resources for African-American professionals; sports, entertainment and other entrepreneurs.
- MOBE facilitated deals between these companies and large corporations to grow their businesses.
- The brand remains strong, as it delivered on an intention most conferences don’t: To build business!!!
- Proven track record for presenting strategic alliances and professional development.
- Our registrants directly influenced the spending power and impacted a vastly larger urban consumer base.
- More than $187 million in business was generated to African-American companies as a direct result of associations conceived at MOBE symposiums.
- Created MOBE IT part of the symposium series as well at the MOBE IT Awards, which recognized individuals known today as experts: Randall Pinkett and Omar Wasow are just a few.
THE MOBE SOLUTION
But where can brands, agencies and media companies find them before anyone else does?
Where can content producers, talent agents, and others seek out the partnerships that will propel them to the next level?
MOBE Symposium Spring 2019 (April 25-26)
MOBE will be the convergence of brands, agencies, media companies, producers and entrepreneurs
The MOBE Mission: To facilitate discussion, instruction and business building relationships.
MOBE is proud to have partnered with numerous leaders and innovators in the Business and Entertainment fields!
- John Legend, Grammy Award Winning Music Artist
- Daymond John, Business Man; Star of ABC’s Shark Tank
- Bernard Bronner, President and CEO of Bronner Bros.
- Keith Clinkscales – Former VP ESPN, Former President of Revolt
- Nina Henderson – Former President & COO, BET Pictures
- B. Keith Fulton – Former Director, AOL Time Warner Foundation, Verizon
- Sheryl Lee Ralph – Actress, DIVA Foundation
- Tom Flewellyn – Former Director, Minority Business Dev., Walt Disney World Resort
- Reginald & Warrington Hudlin – Directors and Film Makers
- Malik Yoba – Actor
- Brandy – R&B Singer and Actress
- Kenya Moore – Former Miss USA and Actress